These Breakfast Tacos are loaded up with all of your favorite breakfast foods. They’re made in just 30 minutes and are a great twist on breakfast for dinner. This is a meal your whole family will love. I’m a big fan of breakfast for dinner, so this is always a hit in my house. You’ll love this one!
This easy dinner recipe and so many more can be found in our Weekly Menu Planning System! You can get 4 Weeks of our weekly menu plan, including recipes like this, for FREE!
You will also get access to our +Plus Membership when you join, so not only will you get access to the weekly menu plan but you’ll also be able to SWAP Recipes and CUSTOMIZE your menu plan each week!
Why Make Breakfast Tacos
- 45 minute dinner
- Easy dinner recipe
- Fun recipe idea
Protein – Breakfast sausage, eggs
Produce – Red potatoes, green bell peppers, onion
Dairy – Cheddar cheese, milk
Seasoning – Salt, pepper
Pantry – Flour tortillas
Refrigerated – Salsa
How to Make Breakfast Tacos
You’ll start by placing your 2 Tbsp. of olive oil in a large skillet , cook your sausage for 10-12 minutes, and crumble and stir until your sausage is completely cooked.
Then, in a separate pan, you’ll combine 2 Tbsp. of olive oil, potatoes, onions, green pepper, and sprinkle with your salt and pepper.
Next, you’ll saute your potatoes and veggies for around 10-15 minutes and until your potatoes are tender with a fork.
You’ll then whisk together your eggs in a separate large cup or bowl and scramble them over medium-high heat until they’re done.
Finally, you will layer each of your tortillas with your sausage, eggs, potatoes, cheese, and salsa. Serve immediately and enjoy! You’ll love these!
More Easy Dinner Ideas That You’ll Love!
Cheesy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups – You have to try these. This is a fun twist on a traditional lasagna.
Slow Cooker Chicken & Corn Chowder – This slow cooker recipe will have you coming back for seconds every time.
Cheesy Baked Tortellini Casserole – You’ll love this easy weeknight dinner idea.
- 1 lb. Small Red Potatoes, Diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Small Onion, Diced
- 4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Breakfast Sausage
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Milk
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 8 - 8" flour Tortillas
- 1/2 cup of Salsa
- Place 2 Tbsp. of Olive Oil in a large skillet and cook the Sausage for 10-12 Minutes, Crumbling and stirring frequently until the sausage is completely cooked.
- In a separate pan, combine 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil, Potatoes, Onion, and Green Pepper. Sprinkle with the Salt and Pepper
- Saute the Potatoes and Veggies for 10-15 minutes until the potatoes are tender to a fork
- In a large measuring cup or bowl, whisk together eggs and milk
- Scramble the eggs in a pan over medium-high heat until done
- Layer each tortilla with Sausage, Eggs, Potatoes, Cheese, and Salsa
- Serve Immediately!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 580Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 203mgSodium: 1257mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 25g