Buffalo chicken tostadas is a simple but delicious dinner for any night of the week. Corn tostadas that are topped with buffalo chicken, cream cheese mixture, and popped in the oven to melt to perfection. Give this buffalo chicken corn tostada a try.
If you have leftover chicken on hand, this is the perfect way to breath new life into it and make a completely different dinner! Pile on some green onions, a dollop of sour cream or salsa, then dive in.
Buffalo Chicken Tostadas
Why You Will Love This Buffalo Chicken Recipe
- 7 ingredients
- Great for using leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken
- Simple Prep
- 12 minute cook time
How to Make Chicken Tostadas
Cook Chicken | If you don’t have pre-cooked chicken you will bake it as directed in the recipe card.
Creamy Buffalo Sauce | The first thing is you are going to mix up your creamy buffalo sauce. Take your buffalo sauce, cream cheese, yogurt and mix until creamy. Then stir in the shredded chicken.
Prepare Tostadas | Now you will assemble your tostadas and then bake in the oven until the cheese is melted on top.
Serve up your tostadas with your favorite toppings!
What to Serve with Tostadas
Essentially you can serve with almost anything. Mexican rice, veggies, a green salad, etc. This would be great to serve as is for a tasty dinner, or pair with a handful of items for a variety.
Where To Find Corn Tostadas At The Store
If you go to the bread section you will find an area with tortillas. You will then be able to find them really easily.
You might also be able to find the tostadas in the Ethnic food aisle as well. This all depends on our store.
Do Tostadas Store Well
Since tostadas are crunchy you will find that they are best served warm. They will become a bit softer in texture if you go to refrigerate them.
So feel free to make as many or as few as you would like.
You can keep all your chicken mixture in a bowl in the fridge, and then use it to assemble and bake as you would like. That way you can make them as you want, and don’t waste them.
Interested In More Recipe Ideas
- 1 Lb. Chicken Breast, Cooked & Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Hot Sauce
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 16 oz. Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Bunch Green Onions, Diced
- 12 Corn Tostadas
- Pre-Cook Chicken Breast in the oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees if using un-cooked chicken breast, or use Rotisserie Chicken
- In a large bowl combine the Softened Cream Cheese, Chicken, Greek Yogurt, Hot Sauce, and Chicken and mix everything together well
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray, then lay the Corn Tostadas on the pan
- Spread 1/12 of the mixture on each Tostada
- Sprinkle with Mozarella Cheese and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted
- Garnish with Green Onions
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 548Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 144mgSodium: 1260mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 45g