5 ingredients are all you need to whip up this easy and satisfying Caesar chicken. Serve with a salad, cauliflower mash, cauli-rice for a low carb side dish to go with your chicken.
I recommend using boneless skinless breasts or tenderloins. Both are great and will cook evenly. Make sure to use a meat thermometer to ensure your chicken is fully cooked before serving.
What Do I Need
- Boneless Chicken
- Caesar Dressing
- Sour Cream
- Parmesan Cheese
How to Make Caesar Chicken
Grease your pan and then place your chicken in the pan. If you have extra large chicken you can cut them up so they cook faster if you need.
Now in a bowl you need to add your dressing, sour cream, and pepper. Mix until combined then spread this over the chicken.
Spread the mixture all over the chicken and then top with the shredded parmesan cheese. Do an even layer.
Bake as directed in the printable recipe card below.
What To Serve With This Baked Caesar Chicken
If you are low carb do a cauliflower mash, cauli rice, or even a low carb vegetable side dish. If you are not then reach for pasta, mashed potatoes, rice, or even a green salad for a lighter option.
No matter what you serve up with this chicken I am sure you will enjoy it!
If you have leftover chicken on hand, then you will want to store in an airtight container. It will store for up to three days or so in the fridge.
You can reheat in the microwave, or do the oven. If you do oven make sure that you cover it with aluminum foil to prevent the chicken from drying out.
In terms of meal prepping, you can easily pair with your favorite items in a container for a healthy grab and go lunch or for dinner.
Can I Make This With Bone In Chicken
You can make this with bone in chicken. The biggest thing is to adjust the cooking time. Make sure the chicken reaches 165 degrees internal temperature.
Here are more recipe ideas
- 2 lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup Caesar Salad Dressing
- 8 oz. Sour Cream
- 8 oz. Fresh Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Place your Chicken Breasts into a large baking dish.
- If your chicken pieces are large you may need to cut them into smaller pieces.
- In a separate bowl combine your Caesar Dressing, Sour Cream and Black Pepper.
- Spread sour cream mixture over your chicken.
- Top with Shredded Parmesan Cheese. (Freshly shredded will melt the best, but bagged cheese works too!)
- Bake in the oven at 375 Degrees for about 30 minutes, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Turn on your Broiler and broil for 3-5 minutes. Watch closely so it doesn't burn! (This step is optional)
Prep Ahead Instructions:
In a large Ziploc Bag place the Chicken Breast, Caesar Dressing, Sour Cream, and Black Pepper. Seal bag tightly and mix all ingredients together.
Place the contents of the Ziploc bag in a large baking dish and top with Shredded Parmesan Cheese. Continue cooking according to directions in step 6.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 734Total Fat: 50gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 31gCholesterol: 193mgSodium: 1288mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 63g