Dish up this incredible Chicken Alfredo Lasagna for dinner tonight. Grilled chicken, alfredo sauce, oven-ready noodles, and frozen spinach layered in one incredible chicken lasagna recipe.
This is a kid-friendly dinner that you can whip up in a matter in minutes if you use pre-cooked chicken! Plus it is easy on your budget and freezer friendly.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
This is the perfect recipe to save back and use up leftover grilled chicken. All you have to do is stir in diced or shredded chicken, and you have a super quick prep of this dish.
Can You Freeze
Yes, you can freeze this chicken alfredo lasagna. Just prepare as you would in a freezer-friendly container.
Then you will cover tightightly with aluminum foil and then your lid. Place in the freezer for up to three months.
When you are ready to eat, thaw in the fridge overnight or place in oven covered straight from the freezer. Add extra time to ensure it thaws all the way through.
I tend to leave the aluminum foil on for the first 30 minutes, then remove and allow the cheese to get a golden brown color on top.
Perfect Pairing Recipes For White Lasagna
- Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Green Salad or Wedge Salad
- Steamed or Roasted Vegetables
Feel free to reach for any of your favorite sides. I love reaching for pre-done garlic bread and a bagged salad. It makes throwing this easy weeknight chicken recipe together in a hurry.
Still while feeding my family a satisfying meal that will fuel there bodies.
- Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles
- Grilled Chicken, Diced
- Alfredo Sauce
- Shredded Italian Cheese
- Frozen Spinach
How To Make
Mix your Ritotta, eggs and cheese in a bowl. Mix until combined. Then mix milk and alfredo sauce in another bowl.
Now you are going to begin to assemble the layers of your lasagna. The full directions and ingredient amounts is below in the printable recipe card.
Once assembled just bake accordingly! Then allow to cool a bit, slice and serve this incredible lasagna.
What Is The Best Sauce To Use
Now you can buy jarred alfredo sauce for easy prep. Or if you have a favorite homemade alfredo sauce, feel free to whip that up and use for laying your lasagna.
Can You Double Recipe
Absolutely! Want to make one batch for dinner and then toss another in the freezer to meal prep? Or maybe you are feeding a larger crowd.
Go right ahead and double the batch and then just use a second 9×13 baking pan to cook it in.
- 12 Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles
- 2 - 15 oz. Jars of Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 1 Lb. Chicken Breast, Cooked & Shredded
- 16 oz. Shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- 15 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Eggs slightly beaten
- 1 Cup Milk
- 10 oz. bag of Frozen Spinach, Thawed and Drained
- Pre-Cook Chicken Breast in the oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees if using un-cooked chicken breast, or use Rotisserie Chicken.
- In a Bowl combine the Eggs, Ricotta Cheese, 8 oz. of the Italian Blend Cheese and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine the 2 Jars of Alfredo Sauce and 1 Cup of Milk and mix well.
- In a 9x13 Pan Layer Sauce, Noodles, Cheese Mixture, Spinach, Chicken, Sauce, Noodles, etc. Continue layering.
- Top with the remaining sauce and the remaining 8 oz. of Italian Blend Cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 50 Minutes to 1 Hour.
Note: To Brown the top, place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 servings Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1140Total Fat: 60gSaturated Fat: 33gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 288mgSodium: 1076mgCarbohydrates: 79gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 70g
Craving More Chicken Recipes
Want something a little lighter? Try this easy grilled teriyaki salmon!