These Chicken Teriyaki Lettuce Wraps are a fantastic low carb option for a weeknight dinner. You can make this healthy and delicious meal in just 10 minutes. These wraps are bursting with flavor and are perfect for late and busy weeknights. I can’t wait for you to try these.
This easy dinner recipe and so many more can be found in our Weekly Menu Planning System! You can get 4 Weeks of our weekly menu plan, including recipes like this, for FREE!
You will also get access to our +Plus Membership when you join, so not only will you get access to the weekly menu plan but you’ll also be able to SWAP Recipes and CUSTOMIZE your menu plan each week!
Why Make Chicken Teriyaki Lettuce Wraps
- Easy dinner idea
- Low carb option
- Dinner in 10 minutes
- Healthy ingredients
- Easy to follow directions
Meat – Chicken
Produce – Minced garlic, shredded carrots, green onions, red bell pepper, romaine lettuce leaves
Pantry – Sesame oil, sliced water chestnuts, teriyaki marinade, sesame seeds, chopped mixed nuts ice cream topping
How to Make Chicken Teriyaki Lettuce Wraps
Start by heating 1 Tbsp. of sesame oil over medium heat in a large skillet and adding your chicken until it’s heated through. After it’s heated through, remove your chicken from the pan and add it to a large mixing bowl.
Next, heat another Tbsp. of sesame oil in your skillet over medium-high heat and add garlic, carrots, and green onions. You’ll saute for 1 minute and add your bell pepper and water chestnuts and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Now, stir in 2/3 of your teriyaki sauce, you’ll save the rest to drizzle over your chicken, and stir in your chicken.
Finally, serve over lettuce leaves and garnish with chopped nuts and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
More Healthy Recipes to Try!
Hawaiian Chicken & Rice – You’ll love this sweet chicken recipe. Make it in under 30 minutes!
Greek Chicken Gyro Tacos – Try this Gyro Taco recipe on your next busy weeknight!
Low Carb Baked Cajun Butter Salmon – Another low carb recipe you have to try!
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken, Frozen Cooked & Shredded
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2/3 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Cup Green Onions, diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded and diced
- 8 oz. Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 Cup Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce, divided
- 6-12 Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- 2/3 Cup Chopped Mixed Nuts Ice Cream Topping
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds, optional for garnish
- In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp sesame oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and warm until heated through.
- Remove from the pan and put in a large mixing bowl.
- In the same skillet, heat the other 1 Tbsp sesame oil over medium-high heat, add garlic, carrots and green onions. Saute for 1 minute. Add bell pepper and water chestnuts and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Stir in 2/3 of the teriyaki sauce, saving the rest for drizzling on the finished chicken. Stir in chicken, mixing thoroughly until well heated.
- Serve over lettuce leaves and garnish with chopped nuts and sesame seeds.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 463Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 95mgSodium: 2116mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 4gSugar: 16gProtein: 36g