These Grilled Avocado Turkey Club Sandwiches are one of the easiest dinners you can make. Throw them together in just 20 minutes. I love pairing them with my favorite soup or salad recipes. They’re loaded with bacon and avocado and are sure to be a family favorite. You’ve got to try them.
This easy dinner recipe and so many more can be found in our Weekly Menu Planning System! You can get 4 Weeks of our weekly menu plan, including recipes like this, for FREE!
You will also get access to our +Plus Membership when you join, so not only will you get access to the weekly menu plan but you’ll also be able to SWAP Recipes and CUSTOMIZE your menu plan each week!
Why Make Grilled Avocado Turkey Club Sandwiches
- 20 minute recipe
- Easy dinner idea
- Loaded with your favorite ingredients
- Simple ingredients
- Easy to follow directions
Meat – Deli turkey, bacon
Dairy – Swiss cheese, sour cream, butter
Produce – Avocado, tomato, lettuce
Pantry – Bread
How to Make Grilled Avocado Turkey Club Sandwiches
You’ll start by buttering one side of each piece of your bread and setting it aside. Then, pre-heat your skillet over medium heat and place one piece of your bread, butter side down, in the skillet.
Next, layer on your cheese, two pieces of bacon, 3 oz. of turkey, and top with your other piece of bread. You’ll cook for 3-4 minutes, flip, then cook the other side for 3-4 minutes.
After, combine your avocado and sour cream in a small bowl until they’re well mixed.
Next, remove your sandwich from the pan, take off the side that is against the turkey, add lettuce, tomato, and the avocado spread, then add back on the bread.
Repeat everything for each of your sandwiches, cut diagonally, and serve warm. Enjoy!
More Easy Recipes to Try!
Breakfast Tacos – Try this the next time you’re craving breakfast for dinner.
Taco Pizza – A fun dinner recipe for the whole family.
Pizza Monkey Bread – Your kids will love this!
- 8 Slices of Bread
- 1/4 Cup Butter, softened
- 4 Slices of Swiss Cheese
- 8 Slices of Bacon Cooked
- 12 oz. Deli Turkey, Thick Sliced
- 1 Avocado
- 4 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- 1 Tomato, Sliced
- 1/2 Head of Lettuce
- Butter one side of each piece of bread and set aside.
- Pre-Heat a Skillet over medium heat and place one piece of bread butter side down in the skillet.
- Layer on Cheese, 2 pieces of Bacon, and 3 oz. of Turkey.
- Top with another piece of bread (Butter side out), Cook 3-4 Minutes then flip and cook the other side for another 3-4 Minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the Avocado and Sour Cream until well mixed.
- Remove Sandwich from the pan and take off the side that is against the turkey, add Lettuce, Tomato, and the Avocado spread then add back on the bread.
- Repeat steps 2-6 for each remaining sandwich.
- Cut in half diagonally and serve while warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 703Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 133mgSodium: 1871mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 7gSugar: 9gProtein: 35g