This tasty Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad is a perfect dinner to throw together on busy nights. The chicken salad is a little twist on the classic chicken salad. This dish is loaded with diced chicken, bacon, jalapeño, and mixed with a creamy base.
This recipe and SO MANY MORE are included in our Weekly Menu Planning System! Right now, get 4 Weeks of our Weekly Menu Plan, including this recipe, for FREE!
You’ll get access to our +PLUS Membership when you join! Not only will you get access to the weekly menu plan but you will also be able to swap recipes and CUSTOMIZE your plan each week!
Click Here to Join MenuPlans.com for FREE for 4 Weeks!
This Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad Is…
- Simple to Create
- Full of Different Flavors that Blend Together Effortlessly
- An Amazing Way to Use Rotisserie Chicken
- Super Easy to Store
Ingredients Needed to Make Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad
- Bacon – Will be Crispy and Crumbled
- Chicken – I love using Rotisserie Chicken for this Recipe
- Jalapeños – Diced, Stemmed, and Seeds Removed
- Cream Cheese – Should be Softened
- Shredded Cheese – I reached for Cheddar
- Green Onions
- Salt & Pepper – For Flavor
How To Make
Add your chicken to a bowl. Then, add in bacon, jalapeño, cheese, and green onions. Finally, mix in the cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
Mix it together and refrigerate until ready to eat! Serve with bread, on croissants, crackers, or enjoy it plain for a keto friendly option. Top with green onions. Your family will love this dinner!
How To Tame Down the Jalapeños
If you’re looking to tame down the jalapeños, start by removing the seeds and white membrane. Then, rinse the peppers under cold water to remove excess oil.
When doing so, make sure you wear gloves! The excess oil can affect your skin.
How to Spice Up the Salad
If you are looking to spice up the salad, all you have to do is leave the seeds in the peppers. Or mix in a hot sauce of choice to ramp up the spice.
What Chicken to Use
This salad is a great one to use rotisserie chicken. Or you can cook or grill up chicken and then dice it up for this recipe. Just make sure the chicken itself doesn’t have a ton of flavor, as the salad will take on a lot of flavor from all the ingredients.
I like to make chicken in advance and then use it for this quick throw together chicken salad. It makes a family dinner so simple and quick.
More Chicken Recipe Ideas
- Buffalo Chicken Tostadas Recipe – A Perfect Recipe for Game Nights! So Simple To Make!
- Grilled Caprese Chicken Recipe – A Fresh and Delicious Chicken Dish for Summer Nights.
- Game Day Baked Chicken – Score a Touchdown With This Recipe!
Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad
Jalapeno Popper Chicken Salad is the perfect choice for quick dinners and lunches! The fresh ingredients combine to make a delicious and simple chicken salad recipe!
- 10 Slices of Crispy Bacon Crumbled
- 3 Jalapenos Diced, Stem & Seeds Removed
- 5 Green Onions
- 4 cups of Cooked, Shredded Chicken
- 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- In a large mixing bowl add chicken, jalapenos, bacon, cheese, and green onions.
- Add mayo, cream cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until completely mixed.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat. Serve topped with extra bacon or green onions, if desired.
TIP: Some people like this recipe with a little more kick, so feel free to add a couple splashes of Frank's Hot Sauce (or another favorite brand) while mixing this all together!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 513Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 132mgSodium: 740mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 35g