This Make Ahead Reuben Casserole is such a fun twist on a traditional Reuben. A casserole dinner is such an easy way to make a big batch of a dish. With this recipe, you can make Reubens for your entire family! I love this one and can’t wait for you to try it.
This easy dinner recipe and so many more can be found in our Weekly Menu Planning System! You can get 4 Weeks of our weekly menu plan, including recipes like this, for FREE!
You will also get access to our +Plus Membership when you join, so not only will you get access to the weekly menu plan but you’ll also be able to SWAP Recipes and CUSTOMIZE your menu plan each week!
Why Make Make Ahead Reuben Casserole
- Easy dinner idea
- Only 7 ingredients
- Made in just 37 minutes
- Makes a huge batch
- Simple ingredients
Protein – Sliced deli corn meat, egg
Cheese – Swiss cheese
Pantry – Thousand island dressing, caraway seeds, sauerkraut
Frozen – Crescent roll sheet dough, cut in half
How to Create Make Ahead Reuben Casserole
Start by pre-heating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly greasing your casserole dish.
Then, you’ll place half of your crescent roll sheet in the bottom of your baking dish and bake for 8-10 minutes.
You’ll then remove your dish from the oven and layer half of your cheese slices of top of your crescent rolls and layer all your corned beef on top of your cheese.
Next, in a small mixing bowl, mix your sauerkraut and dressing together with a spoon, spoon evenly over the corned beef, place the remaining cheese on top, and place the remaining half of your crescent roll dough on top.
You’ll then brush the top of the casserole with your egg white and sprinkle with your caraway seeds.
Finally, bake for 12-14 minutes or until the crust is golden brown on the edges and cooked through in the middle. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before cutting.
More Casserole Recipes You Can Try!
Stuffed Shell Casserole – Another make ahead recipe you’ll love.
Seasoned Chicken & Rice Casserole – The perfect recipe to prepare for company.
Cheesy Baked Tortellini Casserole – Such an easy Italian dinner!
- 1 tube crescent roll sheet dough, cut in half
- 8-10 slices swiss cheese
- 14 oz can sauerkraut, with liquid pressed out
- ¾ pound sliced deli corn beef
- ½ cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 large egg white lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon caraway seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a large casserole dish.
- Place half of the crescent roll sheet in the bottom of the baking dish and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and layer half of the cheese slices on top of the crescent rolls. Layer all the corned beef on top of the cheese.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix sauerkraut and dressing together with a spoon and spoon evenly over the corned beef. Place the remaining cheese on top and place the remaining half of the crescent roll dough on top.
- Brush the top of the casserole with egg white and sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the crust is golden brown on the edges and cooked through in the middle. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 925Total Fat: 66gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 32gCholesterol: 207mgSodium: 2196mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 4gSugar: 7gProtein: 39g