This is a test of text for the Blog Post.
After I added an image I wanted to add in some more text for my blog post.
I also love adding in different paragraphs. It is interesting how Word Press automatically adds the paragraphs when I hit enter.
If you love Teriyaki Chicken then this is a great recipe to try!
You may also want to pin this recipe to pinterest, or you can print the recipe below.
- ¾ cup Teriyaki Sauce
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- 4 Salmon Filets ( 6 oz. each)
- Mixed Salad Greens, Optional
- In a small bowl, whisk teriyaki sauce and syrup.
- Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Place salmon on oiled grill rack, skin side down.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 8-12 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- If desired, serve over lettuce salad or with veggies.
Prep Ahead Instructions -
Place the Salmon, Teriyaki Sauce, and Maple Syrup in a large Ziploc Bag. Seal tightly and refrigerate until ready to cook.
Cooking Instructions -
Grill Salmon over medium heat or broil for 8-12 Minutes until fish just begins to be flaky when pressed with a fork.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 626Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 143mgSodium: 2221mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 0gSugar: 33gProtein: 54g