Serve up these bacon cheeseburger pinwheels are a quick and easy weeknight dinner or appetizer to serve up. This cheeseburger cresent rolls is kid-friendly and mom approved.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pinwheels
Ground beef pinwheels are a super simple dinner idea. I make these a lot for simple and easy dinners when I don’t have a ton of time on my hands.
How to Make
Step 1: Start by cooking your ground beef in a skillet and remove once it is completely cooked. Cook your bacon as well and place it on a paper towel-lined plate.
Step 2: Roll out your crescent rolls and pinch all the seams together so it makes one long piece of dough.
Step 3: Now spread half the pizza sauce over the crescent rolls.
Step 4: Top with your ground beef, shredded cheese, and crumbled bacon. Then slowly begin to roll up your pinwheels for slicing.
Step 5: Slice up the dough and place it on a baking dish and bake as directed in the printable recipe card below.
Once done serve up these tasty roll ups! Pair with fresh veggie, side salad, or any other favorite side dish you have!
Can I Use Ground Turkey In Replace of Ground Beef
If you prefer ground turkey over ground beef. Just cook it as directed and then pile it on with the bacon if you would like.
Or if you prefer you can leave the bacon off your pinwheels.
Dipping Sauce For Bacon Cheeseburger Rollups
You could dip in more pizza sauce, ranch dressing, or eat them plain. This is a great recipe and we tend to eat them plain. But, feel free to dip in whatever you enjoy best.
Can I Add Onions Into Hamburger Mix
If you want to add more flavor to your hamburgers dice up a small onion and cook with your hamburger meat. It will add so much flavor to these burgers.
It is just something you need to make sure not to do too much if your kids are not fans of onions.
Store your burgers in the fridge for up to three days. You can eat them chilled or toss them in the microwave for a little bit until they are warmed through!
- 2 (8 oz.) Cans of Crescent Rolls or Crescent Dough
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 lb. Ground Beef, Cooked and Drained
- 12 slices of Bacon, Cooked
- 1 Cup Pizza Sauce
- Pre-Cook the Ground Beef in a pan and drain off the excess fat.
- Pre-Cook the Bacon according to the package directions, and cut into bite size pieces
- Roll Both of the Crescent Rolls Out Flat on a Cutting Board and pinch the seams together.
- Spread 1/2 of the Pizza Sauce over each of the Crescent Rolls.
- Sprinkle with the cooked Ground Beef, Bacon pieces and cheese.
- Roll Up each Crescent Roll lengthwise.
- Slice Each Roll into 6 pieces and place into a Greased 9x13 Baking Dish.
- Bake in the oven at 375° for 20 Minutes or until dough is done in the center.
You can also substitute the meat toppings with your favorite pizza toppings.
Prep Ahead Instructions-
Pre Cook the Ground Beef and Bacon and store in an airtight container or Ziploc bag until ready to cook.
Cooking Instructions -
Start preparing the roll ups at step 3. Roll out the Crescent roll dough, spread with 1/2 of Pizza Sauce, Ground Beef and Bacon pieces. Roll up and slice into 6 pieces, Place on a baking dish and Bake at 375° F for 20 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 304Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 541mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 23g