Pizza Sliders are the ultimate weeknight dinner to throw together in no time! This pepperoni pizza slider recipe is so simple to make.
Looking for more easy weeknight dinner recipes? Teriyaki Salmon, chicken alfredo lasagna, and cheesy taco bake.
Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders literally take minimal ingredients and are so satisfying.
How To Make Pizza Sliders
Step 1: First you want to start your oven and get it preheating. Now slice the roll lengthwise so all the tops and bottoms are cut in half.
Step 2: Now you will want to place your bottom half of the rolls in a 9 x 13 pan that is coated with cooking spray.
Step 3: Now you will place your mozzarella cheese on the buns. Then you will want to smear half the jar of pasta sauce on top of the cheese.
Step 4: Top with pepperoni and then layer with the remaining slices of cheese if you want to have more cheese on your rolls.
Step 5: Place the layer of rolls on top, and then melt your butter, and seasonings and spread over the top.
Step 6: Bake as directed until your sliders are golden brown. Then serve warm and enjoy!
What To Serve With Pizza Sliders
- Fresh Veggies
- Cucumber Salad
You can essentially pair anything with your sliders! They are downright delicious and work well with anything.
Variations to Pizza Sliders Recipe
- Vegetables – Onions, Peppers, Mushroom, Black Olives, etc
- Meat – Feel free to do Italian sausage, hamburger, and more.
- Cheese – You can do shredded cheese or whatever cheese you would like.
You can adjust this recipe to fit exactly what you want. You will find tons of ways to make the perfect pizza sliders that fit exactly what you have in mind.
Want More Pizza Recipes To Try Out For Dinner
- Flat Bread Pizza | So simple and quick you will love this flatbread pizza recipe.
- French Bread Pizza | Use a French bread as the crust to this pizza recipe.
Pizza Sliders are the easiest dinner or appetizer to serve up. This is the ultimate pizza lover recipe. Cheesy, saucy and loads of pepperoni in every bite.
- 12 count Hawaiian Rolls
- 8 oz. Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 14 oz. Jar of Pizza Sauce
- 6 oz. Package of Pepperoni Slices
- 1/4 Cup Butter Melted
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 lb. Bag of Baby Carrots
- 1 Cup of Ranch Dressing
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice your Rolls in half horizontally.
- Lay the bottom half of the Rolls in a 9x13 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Now lay 6 slices of your Cheese on top of the Buns followed by 1/2 the Pizza Sauce Jar.
- Add on your Pepperoni slices and the rest of the 6 Mozzarella Cheese Slices.
- Place the top of Rolls on top, and then work on the topping.
- Melt Butter in a bowl and add in your Onion Powder and Garlic Powder. Mix well and brush on top of the Rolls.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 10-12 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Remove Pizza Sliders from oven and serve!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 3
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 757Total Fat: 52gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 121mgSodium: 1571mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 6gSugar: 18gProtein: 23g