This Easy Cheeseburgers Sliders Recipe is something your whole family can enjoy! These are filled with hamburger, cheese, and your favorite condiments and burger toppings! This is such an easy and fun meal to make! Serve it for dinner or even use it as an appetizer for your next get together!
To make things better, you can find this recipe and MORE in our Weekly Menu Planning System! You can currently get 4 Weeks of our weekly menu plan, including these Cheeseburger Sliders, for FREE!
You’ll also receive access to our +PLUS Membership when you join! You’ll get access to our weekly menu plans AND be able to SWAP recipes and CUSTOMIZE your menu plan each week!
This Easy Cheeseburger Sliders Recipe is…
- 30 Minute Dinner Idea
- Family Friendly
- Easy to Make
- Great Cheeseburger Recipe
- Fun Idea for Appetizers
Ingredients Needed for Cheeseburger Sliders
- Ground Beef
- French Onion Soup Mix
- Condiments – Mustard, Mayonnaise, Ketchup
- Slider Buns
- Sesame Seeds
How To Make Easy Cheeseburger Sliders
Full directions for this recipe will be on the printable recipe card! This is a visual walk through on how to recreate it for readers.
Start by cooking your ground beef in a skillet. Cook until no longer pink.
While your meat is cooking, cut your sliders in half. In a bowl, mix the mustard, mayonnaise, and ketchup together. Set aside.
Once the beef is done, drain grease. Then, add in your French Onion Soup Mix. Stir to combine. Remove from heat and stir in the mayo mixture.
Pour the beef onto the bottom half of the sliders. Then, top with pickles and cheese. Top and brush with butter and cheese.
Bake as directed. Remove when done. Then, serve up your delicious sliders as a dinner or appetizer to your family and guests.
If you do not finish the cheeseburger sliders, store in the fridge for 1-3 days. The buns will become softer as they sit in the fridge. The sliders are best when they are eaten straight from the oven.
What to Serve With Cheeseburger Sliders
- French Fries
- Onion Rings
- Potato Salas
- Pasta Salad
Can I Swap Ground Beef for Turkey?
Absolutely use ground turkey instead of ground beef if you would like! This is very easy to swap out the meat of your choice. Make sure to cook your meat until it is fully cooked, then continue to the next step.
What are the Best Slider Buns to Use?
You can use butter sliders or Hawaiian-Style sliders, which have a bit of sweetness in the bun. I like to use butter-style rolls a lot, but this Easy Cheeseburger Sliders Recipe does work with Hawaiian-Style buns.
Any brand or variety will work.
More Easy Dinner Recipes You’ll Love!
- Chili Taco Tater Tot Casserole – A simple, easy, and delicious twist to tater tot casserole.
- Chicken Quesadillas – These Chicken Quesadillas are something your family will love! Load them with your favorite ingredients or keep it simple!
- Philly Cheese Steak Wraps – Created in 30 minutes, these Philly Cheese Steak wraps are easy to throw together and are perfect for a busy night!
- Easy Ground Beef Nacho Fries – These Nacho Fries are a super easy dinner or appetizer for the family! Throw them together with your favorite toppings!
- 2 lbs. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 oz. Package Dry French Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Tbsp. Mustard
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Ketchup
- 24 Slider Rolls
- 10 slices American Cheese
- 24 Pickle Slices
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Slice the slider rolls in half, and place the bottom layer into the pan. In small bowl, whisk together the mustard, mayonnaise, and ketchup. Set aside. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef on medium, stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
- Drain any excess fluid and add the onion soup mix. Stir to combine. Remove ground beef from heat and stir in the mustard mixture. Spread the meat evenly over the rolls and top with cheese.
- Add pickle slices and place the tops of the sliders on.
- Brush the melted butter on top of the sliders, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover the pan with foil and place pan on a large cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 516Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 885mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 34g