This easy French Dip Crescent Roll Recipe takes only 4 ingredients to make! This is a quick and simple dinner that is kid friendly and something your whole family will ask for again!
You’ll get access to our +PLUS Membership when you join, which means you’ll not only get access to the weekly menu plan but you’ll also be able to SWAP Recipes and CUSTOMIZE Your menu plan each week!
This is one of my favorite comfort meals to make! This is a wonderful dish that you can pair with veggies, fries, soup, or even a salad.
Assemble and bake this dish in under 30 minutes! This roast beef dinner is sure to be a hit.
French Dip Crescent Rolls Are
- Made With Only 4 Ingredients
- Kid Friendly
- Created in Only 23 Minutes
- Simple and Easy Appetizer or Dinner
Crescent Rolls – Reach for a container of Crescent Rolls in the refrigerator section of your store. These will offer a pillow-y bread that make these sandwiches a quick prep.
Roast Beef – I went for deli roast beef, but if you happen to have leftover roast beef, feel free to use that instead!
Cheese – To make it even easier, I went for String Cheese that I cut in half. You can also opt for shredded cheese.
Au Jus Mix – Go ahead and whip up a batch of Au Jus for dipping your hot French Dip Crescent Rolls in!
How To Make
The full directions are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a visual walk through with images on how to make French Dip Crescent Rolls.
Prep your baking dish and preheat the oven. Next, unravel and separate the crescent rolls.
Place meat on the roll, add string cheese, and roll it up.
Bake until the crescent rolls are golden and fully cooked. Create your Au Jus sauce by following directions on the packet.
Once done, pair with Au Jus and enjoy!
You can store your leftovers in an airtight container for 2-3 days. Reheat in the oven or microwave. If not eaten warm, you will find the cheese is chewy because of the string cheese in it.
The au jus can be stored in a separate container in the fridge as well. Warm up in the stove or microwave.
Where to Find Crescent Rolls in the Grocery Store
Head to the refrigerator section by your eggs at your grocery store. You will find them by the biscuits and refrigerated pizza crust. You can use any brand of crescent roll dough you would like.
More Easy Dinner Ideas You’ll Love
- BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza – This kid friendly dinner requires only 5 ingredients and is made in just 20 minutes!
- Philly Cheese Steak Wraps – The perfect dinner to throw together on a busy night! Made in only 30 minutes!
- Baked Ham and Cheese Croissants – An easy recreation of a classic ham and cheese sandwich. So good!
- Meatball Subs Recipe – A 5 ingredient recipe that takes no time at all!
- 1/2 lb. Deli Roast Beef, thinly sliced
- 1 can Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 4 pieces Mozzarella String Cheese, cut in half
- 1 packet Au Jus mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Separate crescent rolls along the perforated lines into 8 triangles.
- Place two slices of roast beef on each piece of dough, and top with 1/2 piece of string cheese.
- Roll up, form into a crescent shape, and place on baking sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the bottoms of the rolls are golden.
- While the crescent rolls are baking, make the Au Jus according to the directions on the package. Serve warm and dip crescent rolls in Au Jus.