These Honey Asian Garlic Chicken Kebabs are BURSTING with flavor. I love incorporating Kebabs into my weekly menu plan because they cook quickly and evenly. They’re also so easy to reheat the next day! You’re going to LOVE this recipe!
This fabulous dinner recipe and so many more can be found in our Weekly Menu Planning System! You can get 4 Weeks of our weekly menu plan, including recipes like this, for FREE!
You will also get access to our +Plus Membership when you join, so not only will you get access to the weekly menu plan but you’ll also be able to SWAP Recipes and CUSTOMIZE your menu plan each week!
Why Make these Chicken Kebabs?
- 30 Minute Dinner Idea
- Full of Flavor
- Easy to Make
- Perfect for Summer
Oils – Sesame Oil, Vegetable Oil
Pantry – Soy Sauce, Honey
Produce – Minced Garlic, Minced Ginger
Chicken – Chicken Tenderloins, Cut into Bite Size Pieces
Produce – Onion, Red Bell Pepper, Green Onion
Pantry – White Sesame Seeds
How to Make Honey Asian Garlic Chicken Kebabs:
Below is a visual walk-through for readers. The full recipe can be found on the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Begin by mixing all of your Marinade ingredients together in a small bowl. If you’re using Wooden Skewers, soak them for 30 Minutes in water so they won’t burn on the grill.
Next, in a Medium Bowl, combine the Chicken and 3/4 of the Marinade. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes up to the next day. You’ll save 1/4 of the Marinade to brush onto the Kebabs while grilling. Don’t skip this part! It makes your Chicken Kebabs have an AMAZING flavor!
Preheat your grill to 450, or to the high setting, for approx. 10-15 minutes. While the grill is preheating, place all of the Honey Asian Garlic Chicken Kebab ingredients onto the Skewers in the following order: Chicken, Purple Onion, Chicken, Red Pepper. Repeat this process until you have used all of your Chicken.
If you have selected different vegetables than I have, that is perfectly fine! Place Skewers on the Grill for 6-10 Minutes. Be sure to turn the Skewers 3-4 times throughout the grilling so all the sides cook evenly.
Top with Sesame Seeds and Green Onions and serve immediately over Rice, with Roasted Potatoes, or whatever side you prefer! I’m so excited for you to try this one! I hope you and your family enjoy it as much as mine did!
More Grilled Chicken Recipes that You’ll LOVE!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Kebabs – This delicious Chicken Kebab Recipe cooks in JUST 30 minutes and is a dish your whole family will love!
Ultimate Grilled Chicken Recipe – My FAVORITE Grilled Chicken Recipe! This one is SO EASY for busy weeknights!
Grilled Basil Garlic Chicken Tenderloins – This Garlic Chicken Tenderloins are FILLED with flavor and are absolutely amazing!
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp. Minced Ginger
- 3 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 3 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 lb. Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tbsp. White Sesame Seeds
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 4 Green Onions
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
- If you're using wooden skewers, soak them for 30 minutes in water so they won't burn.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, combine chicken and 3/4 of the marinade. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes up to one day. (Save 1/4 of the marinade to brush on the kebabs while grilling.)
- Preheat grill to 450 or to the 'high' setting for approximately 10-15 minutes until hot.
- While the grill is preheating, place all ingredients onto the skewers in the following order: chicken, purple onion, chicken, red pepper. Repeat on the skewers until you have used all of the chicken. (Discard any marinade left in the chicken bowl.)
- Place skewers on the grill for 6-10 minutes, depending on your grill. Be sure to turn the skewers 3-4 times throughout grilling so all sides cook evenly.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions and serve immediately over rice, with roasted new potatoes, or with whatever side you prefer!
Side Suggestions: Rice, New Potatoes, Bed of Lettuce
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 453Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 129mgSodium: 997mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 50g