Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup is one of my favorite comfort soups to whip up in the slow cooker. Minestrone Soup is loaded with ground beef, pasta, diced vegetables, and more.
An Olive Garden Copycat Minestrone Soup recipe that will bring similar flavor to you.
Minestrone soup was traditionally made of using leftover veggies and such to clean out your produce. Over the years it kind of was created in a variety of ways for you to whip up and serve.
I love cooking in the slow cooker for a low and slow simmered taste that really gets your soup full of flavor.
Why Is This The Best Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup Recipe
- Full of incredible flavor
- So easy to prep
- Slow and low simmered flavor
- Great for meal prepping
- You can adjust with vegetables to fit your needs
How to Make Minestrone Soup
Step 1: Start by cooking your ground beef and oil in a skillet until it is crumbled and cooked all the way through.
Step 2: Add in your ground beef, salt, pepper, and veggies into your slow cooker.
Give it a stir to mix it up a bit.
Step 3: Slowly add in your tomatoes and broth and give a stir. Cook on high 4 hours or on low 6-8 hours.
Step 4: About 30 minutes before serving add in your pasta and cook until al dente.
Full ingredients list and recipe is listed below in the printable recipe card.
What to Serve With This Soup
- Crisp green side salad
- breadsticks or garlic bread
- fresh fruit salad
- Half a sandwich
You can honestly serve this soup with anything you would like. Give it a try and let me know how you prefer.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Medium Onion, Diced
- 8 oz Carrots, Diced
- 1 Medium Zucchini, Diced
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 32 oz Carton of Low Sodium Beef Broth
- 28 oz can of Crushed Tomatoes
- 15 oz can of Kidney Beans, Drained
- 15 oz can of White or Cannellini Beans, Drained
- 1 Cup Uncooked Ditalini Pasta
- In a skillet heat Olive Oil and Brown Ground Beef while stirring frequently.
- Remove From Skillet and Drain Fat.
- Place Ground Beef, Salt, Pepper, Minced Garlic, Onion, Carrots, Zucchini, Garlic, Tomatoes, and Beans in a Slow Cooker
- Slowly add the Crushed Tomatoes and the Beef Broth
- Cook on High for 4 Hours or Low for 6-8 Hours
- Add in Pasta and Cook another 30 minutes until Pasta is Al-Dente
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 460Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 782mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 10gSugar: 9gProtein: 31g
Meal Prepping With Soup
This is great for meal prepping! Grab some containers and pour your soup into single serving containers. Then pack in lunches or toss right into the microwave to reheat and enjoy.
We love making our own soup to use for meal prepping. You know what goes into it, taste amazing and is affordable!