I’ve been loving these Baked Chicken Flautas. Make them in just 35 minutes and serve them up for a weeknight dinner. The ingredients are simple and the directions are easy to follow. This recipe is perfect for a busy week. I can’t wait for you to try these!
This easy dinner recipe and so many more can be found in our Weekly Menu Planning System! You can get 4 Weeks of our weekly menu plan, including recipes like this, for FREE!
You will also get access to our +Plus Membership when you join, so not only will you get access to the weekly menu plan but you’ll also be able to SWAP Recipes and CUSTOMIZE your menu plan each week!
Why Make Baked Chicken Flautas
- Easy dinner idea
- 35 minute recipe
- Under 10 ingredients
- Simple directions
Meat – Chicken breast
Pantry – Olive oil, canned corn, flour tortillas
Produce – Medium onion, salsa
Dairy – Butter, sour cream, Mexican cheese blend
How to Make Baked Chicken Flautas
Start by pre-cooking your chicken breast in the oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees if you’re using uncooked chicken, or you can use rotisserie chicken.
Next, you’ll pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees and heat your olive oil in a medium-size skillet.
Now, add your onion and garlic and cook until your onion is softened. Then you’ll add your corn into the skillet and cook for another 3 minutes.
Then add your shredded chicken, salsa, and sour cream and cook for around 3 more minutes.
Next, remove your skillet from heat, add in your cheese, and heat your tortillas in the microwave for around 30 seconds so they’ll be easier to roll.
After, butter a 9×13 baking dish with melted butter and lay one of your tortillas flat and top with a couple of tablespoons of your chicken mixture.
Then, tightly roll up that tortilla, place it in your baking dish, brush with melted butter, and repeat with all of your remaining tortillas.
You’ll bake for around 15 minutes or until your tortillas turn a golden brown.
Serve with fresh guacamole, sour cream, or salsa. Enjoy! You’ll love these.
More Easy Recipes to Try!
Broccoli Chicken Casserole – Your family’s new favorite healthy dinner!
Cheesy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups – A new twist on a classic dish!
Loaded Baked Potato Casserole – Full of flavor and delicious.
- 1 Lb. Chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped garlic, minced (to your liking)
- ¾ cup corn, canned and drained
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1½ cup Mexican cheese blend
- 18 6-inch flour tortillas
- Pre-Cook Chicken Breast in the oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees if using uncooked chicken breast, or use Rotisserie Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees
- In a medium-size skillet, heat the olive oil.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is softened (about 3 minutes). Cook over medium-heat.
- Add corn to the skillet and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add shredded chicken, salsa, and sour cream, stir and cook for about 3 more minutes. Cook over Medium-Low Heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for about 30 seconds so that they're easier to roll.
- Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish with some of the melted butter.
- Lay a tortilla flat and top with a couple of tablespoons of the chicken mixture.
- Tightly roll up the tortilla and place it in the baking dish.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until tortillas turn golden brown.
- Serve with Fresh Guacamole, Sour Cream or Salsa
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 862Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 123mgSodium: 1270mgCarbohydrates: 91gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 45g