These Creamy Garlic Pork Chops are one of my favorites for busy nights. This recipe is made with just one pot and in only 30 minutes. Could it get any easier? They’re also so delicious and a great option for family dinners. I can’t wait for you to try them.
Guess What!! This recipe and so many more are included in our Weekly Menu Planning System! Right now you can get 4 Weeks of our weekly menu plan, including more recipes just like this one, for FREE!
You’ll get access to our +PLUS Membership when you join, which means you’ll not only get access to the weekly menu plan but you’ll also be able to SWAP Recipes and CUSTOMIZE Your menu plan each week!
Why Make Creamy Garlic Pork Chops
- 30 minute dinner idea
- One pot recipe
- Easy dinner recipe
- Simple ingredients
Meat – Pork chops
Seasoning – Salt, pepper, garlic powder
Pantry – Olive oil, flour, chicken broth
Produce – Garlic cloves, lemon juice, fresh parsley
Dairy – Butter, heavy whipping cream
How to Make Creamy Garlic Pork Chops
You’ll start by heating the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, then adding in the pork chops after seasoning both sides with salt and pepper.
You’ll remove each of them from the pan after cooking each of your pork chops for around 3-5 minutes on each side.
Next, add in your butter and garlic cloves to the same pan and cook over medium high heat for 2-3 minutes.
After, add in your flour and stir it into your butter until it starts to brown. Then, add in your chicken and lemon juice and stir until it starts to thicken.
Then you’ll slowly add in your heavy whipping cream and garlic powder until everything is well mixed.
Finally, add back in your pork chops and cook for another 5 minutes on medium heat until the internal temperature reaches 145° F. You’ll want to make sure your sauce doesn’t burn.
Serve it up after garnishing with fresh parsley! I hope you enjoy.
More Easy Recipes You Have to Try!
Sheet Pan Ranch Pork Chops & Potatoes – You’ll love this easy sheet pan recipe.
Grilled Honey Mustard Pork Chops – Make this simple pork chop dinner in just 35 minutes.
Baked Ham and Cheese Croissants – Recreate this dinner in only 20 minutes! Your new favorite!
- 2 Lbs. Pork Chops (Around 4-5 Pieces)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 5-6 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Fresh Parsley, Garnish (optional)
- In a large skillet heat the Olive Oil over Medium High Heat. Add in the Pork Chops and Season both sides with Salt and Pepper.
- Cook the Pork Chops 3-5 Minutes on each side to sear. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add the Butter and Garlic Cloves and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in Flour and stir into butter for a few seconds until it starts to brown. Add in Chicken Broth and Lemon Juice and stir until thick.
- Slowly add in Cream and Garlic Powder and stir until everything is well mixed.
- Add back in the Pork Chops and cook for another 5 minutes on Medium Heat until the internal temperature reaches 145° F. (Be careful not to let the sauce burn).
- Garnish with Fresh Parsley and Serve!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 816Total Fat: 59gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 273mgSodium: 831mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 62g