Turn on the grill and slap on these delicious grilled honey mustard pork chops. A sweet and savory pork chop recipe that takes minimal effort to make.
You can use an indoor grill or outdoor grill for this recipe. Whip these up with all your favorite sides.
Grilled Honey Mustard Pork Chops
This marinated pork chop recipe is pretty simple and you just need 15 minutes to marinade.
The mustard brings such zest to the pork and the honey adds the right amount of sweet.
Best Pork Chops for Grilling
I used a boneless pork loin chop. Now you can use any type of pork chop you prefer or have on hand.
Just know that depending on the thickness and if there are bones it will vary in the cooking time of your pork chops.
How Do I Know When Pork Is Done
You will know when your pork is done when you reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees. It is also recommended to allow your pork to rest at least five minutes once you pull chops off.
Allowing your pork chops to rest helps to prevent your pork from drying out.
What to Pair With Grilled Pork Chops
- Potatoes – Baked, potato salad, grilled potatoes, etc
- Cucumber and Onions
- Sweet Potatoes
- Broccoli Salad
Honestly pork is so versatile in its flavor. You are more than welcome to pair with any of your favorites.
You are more than welcome to store your leftovers for a few days. Then reheat in the microwave or even skillet on the stove.
In terms of freezing you could freeze your leftover chops. Just place in the proper container for freezing and store for up to three months.
Thaw in the fridge the night before. Or reheat from frozen if you would like. You might want to add some liquid to help prevent chops from burning.
Pro Tips For Making
- You can make your marinade and marinate pork chops up to 24 hours. The longer they marinate the more flavor.
- Bone in chops offer more flavor and are less likely to dry out.
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure pork is fully cooked.
Craving More Recipes
- 2 Lbs. Boneless Pork Loin Chops
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- Place Pork Chops in a Large 1 Gallon Freezer Bag or Food Saver Bag.
- Add all ingredients to the bag.
- Seal the bag and Shake to mix the ingredients and seasonings.
- Set aside to Marinate for 15-20 Minutes or Longer.
- Grill on high heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until your desired temperature is reached.
Prep Ahead Instructions -
Place your Pork Chops in a Large Ziploc Bag. Add Olive Oil, Mustard, Honey, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder and Cayenne Pepper to your bag and seal tightly. Mix everything together and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Cooking Instructions -
Grill on high heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until your desired temperature is reached. I like to use 160° F for Pork Chops.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 422Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 121mgSodium: 379mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 41g