This Hamburger Casserole is a great meal to throw together on busy weeknights. It’s satisfying and absolutely delicious. Also, you can make it in just 35 minutes! Minimal ingredients are required and the directions are easy to follow. I can’t wait for you to try this one. Your whole family will love it.
This easy dinner recipe and so many more can be found in our Weekly Menu Planning System! You can get 4 Weeks of our weekly menu plan, including recipes like this, for FREE!
Also, you will get access to our +Plus Membership when you join, so not only will you get access to the weekly menu plan but you’ll also be able to SWAP Recipes and CUSTOMIZE your menu plan each week!
Why Make Hamburger Casserole
- Easy dinner idea
- 35 minute recipe
- Minimal ingredients
- Comfort meal recipe
- Great for busy nights
Meat – Ground beef
Seasoning – Salt, black pepper
Cheese – Shredded cheddar cheese, Monterrey jack cheese
Pantry – Elbow macaroni or shells pasta, tomato soup, olive oil
Produce – Minced garlic
Other – Water
How to Make Hamburger Casserole
Start by pre-cooking the pasta according to the package directions and drain the water. Now, place 2 Tbsp. of olive oil in a large skillet, add your ground beef, garlic, salt, and pepper and cook until it’s browned.
When everything is browned, drain your grease from your beef and return your beef to the pan.
Next, add in your cooked pasta, tomato soup, half a cup of water, and your Monterrey jack cheese and stir.
Then, cook everything for 3-4 minutes until it’s well mixed and heated all the way through.
Now, pour your pasta in a baking dish and load it up with cheddar cheese.
Finally, cover your casserole with foil and bake it in the oven at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes and then remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes until your cheese is browning. Enjoy! You’re going to love this one.
More Casserole Recipes to Try!
Stuffed Shell Casserole – A delicious and easy to make casserole!
Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole – This is the perfect casserole for busy moms.
Loaded Baked Potato Casserole – Just in time for the Holidays!
- 1 lb. Box of Pasta (Elbow Macaroni or Shells)
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 - 10 oz. Cans of Tomato Soup
- 8 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 oz. Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Pre-Cook the Pasta according to the Package Directions and Drain the Water.
- Place 2 Tbsp. of Olive Oil in a large skillet and add the Ground Beef, Garlic, Salt & Pepper and cook until browned.
- Drain any Grease from the Beef once cooked and return meat to the pan.
- Add Cooked Pasta, Tomato Soup, 1/2 Cup Water, and Monterey Jack Cheese to the pan and Stir.
- Cook another 3-4 minutes until well mixed and heated all the way through.
- Pour pasta mixture into a Baking Dish and top with Cheddar Cheese.
- Cover with Foil & Bake in the oven at 375 Degrees for about 20 Minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 10 Minutes until Cheese is browning. (You can also use a broiler for 1-2 minutes).
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 624Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 814mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 39g