These Nacho Fries are a fun and simple dinner idea for family dinner nights. They’re made in just 30 minutes so they’re a great choice for busy days. Pick out all of your favorite toppings and enjoy! You’re going to love this one.
This easy dinner recipe and so many more can be found in our Weekly Menu Planning System! You can get 4 Weeks of our weekly menu plan, including recipes like this, for FREE!
You will also get access to our +Plus Membership when you join, so not only will you get access to the weekly menu plan but you’ll also be able to SWAP Recipes and CUSTOMIZE your menu plan each week!
Why Make Nacho Fries
- Made in 30 minutes
- Easy dinner idea
- Simple ingredients
- Choose your favorite toppings
Produce – Diced onion
Pantry – Taco seasoning, tomato salsa
Frozen – Frozen crinkle cut fries
Meat – Lean ground beef
Seasoning – Seasoned salt
Dairy – Shredded Mexican cheese
Optional Toppings – Green onions, tomatoes, Pico de Gallo, jalapenos, sour cream, avocado, guacamole, salsa
How to Make Nacho Fries
Start by laying your fries on a baking sheet and cook as directed on the package.
When you remove your fries from the oven, sprinkle them with seasoned salt and toss them so they are fully coated.
Next, while your fries are baking, cook your ground beef and onion in a skillet until your onion is soft and there isn’t any pink left on your pink.
Next, add in your taco seasoning and salsa and mix to combine.
Now, when your fries are done, add a layer of shredded cheese, top with your ground beef mixture, and then add another layer of shredded cheese.
Then, place your fries back into your oven so your cheese can melt. Finally, serve immediately with all of your favorite toppings! For reference, I listed several optional toppings that I like. Top with guacamole, salsa, jalapenos, and more!
More Easy Dinner Ideas To Try!
Bacon Cheddar Sheet Pan Grilled Cheese – I love this grilled cheese recipe for busy weeks.
Taco Pizza – Combine two classics in this fun dinner recipe. Great for family dinner!
Taco Cups – You’ll love this 30 minute dinner idea!
- 1 lb. Frozen Crinkle Cut Fries
- 1 tsp. Seasoned Salt
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Diced Onion
- 1 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup Tomato Salsa
- 2 cups Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Green Onions (Optional)
- Tomatoes (Optional)
- Pico de Gallo (Optional)
- Jalapenos (Optional)
- Sour Cream (Optional)
- Avocado (Optional)
- Guacamole (Optional)
- Salsa (Optional)
- Lay the fries in a single layer on a baking sheet and cook as directed on the package.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with seasoned salt. Toss to coat.
- While the fries are baking, cook the ground beef and onion in a skillet until the onion is soft and no pink remains on the beef. Drain any excess fat.
- Add in the taco seasoning and salsa. Mix to combine and heat through.
- When the fries are done, add a layer of shredded cheese, top with meat mixture, and add more shredded cheese.
- Place back in the oven for a few more minutes to melt the cheese if necessary.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 965Total Fat: 56gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 31gCholesterol: 156mgSodium: 1673mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 11gSugar: 7gProtein: 53g