This Pizza Monkey Bread is one of my kids new favorite dinner! We love making it on gamedays, too! Layers of cheesy Mozzarella, Pizza Sauce, and Pepperoni make this savory Monkey Bread a family favorite. I included step by step instructions below, but feel free to head to the bottom of this post to view the full recipe on the recipe card!
To make things better, you can find this recipe and MORE in our Weekly Menu Planning System! You can currently get 4 Weeks of our weekly menu plan, including these Cheeseburger Sliders, for FREE!
You’ll also receive access to our +PLUS Membership when you join! You’ll get access to our weekly menu plans AND be able to SWAP recipes and CUSTOMIZE your menu plan each week!
Click HERE to Join MenuPlans.com for FREE for 4 Weeks!
How to Make Pizza Monkey Bread
This is such an easy AND fun recipe to make for your family! The pull apart Monkey Bread is something kids will absolutely love. To make it even better, you only need a few ingredients!
- Refrigerated Biscuits – Such an easy way to create the pull apart Monkey Bread! I used Buttermilk Biscuits.
- Pizza Sauce – Use whatever amount you like!
- Pepperoni – The amount is up to your personal preference. You can make it as spicy as you like. My kids LOVE Pepperoni, so I always load up!
- Mozzarella Cheese – This amount is also up to your personal taste! Make it as cheesy as you like!
- Italian Seasoning
- Minced Garlic
- Olive Oil
Tools You’ll Need
- Bundt Pan – The only thing that you will need for this recipe that you might not have is a Bundt Cake Pan. I like the Bundt Pan by Wilton. The price is reasonable, and it’s very heavy and durable. I’ve had mine for years and it’s held up well and hasn’t rusted!
To begin, preheat the oven to 350 F. Cut each biscuit into 4 equal pieces and place them in a large mixing bowl. Add in the Olive Oil, Italian Seasoning, Garlic, and half the Cheese you are using to the Biscuit pieces. Toss well to mix.
Add half of the biscuit mixture to a greased Bundt Pan to cover the bottom of the pan. Add a layer of Pizza Sauce., then Mozzarella Cheese, then Pepperoni on top.
Next, cover the remaining Biscuits pieces and repeat the layers of Cheese, Pizza Sauce, and Pepperoni again. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
What Kind of Biscuits are Best to Use With Pizza Monkey Bread?
I used Buttermilk Biscuits for this recipe. However, Homestyle Biscuits will work well, too! I wouldn’t use the flaky layer biscuits. Those wouldn’t have the traditional Monkey Bread texture you’re looking for.
More Fun & Easy Pizza Recipes!
Taco Pizza Recipe – So quick and easy to make on a busy night! A simple dinner that your whole family will love!
BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza – Make this delicious pizza in only 17 minutes! So delicious and kid-friendly!
Watermelon Pizza Recipe – Made in just 10 minutes, this Fresh Watermelon is so fun for kids and absolutely amazing!
Pizza Monkey Bread
This super easy Pizza Monkey bread will be your kids new favorite dinner! The layers of cheesy bread, seasonings, sauce, and pizza toppings create a delicious dinner that everyone will love!
- 2 cans of Refrigerated Biscuits
- 8 oz Pizza Sauce
- 6 oz package Pepperoni Slices
- 8 oz bag Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Cut each biscuit into 4 equal pieces and place them in a large mixing bowl. Add your olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic and half the cheese you’re using to the biscuit pieces. Gently toss well to mix.
- Add half of the biscuit mixture to a greased Bundt pan to cover the bottom of the pan. Add a layer of pizza sauce, then mozzarella cheese and pepperoni on top.
- Next, cover with the remaining biscuit pieces and repeat the layers of sauce, cheese and pepperoni again.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through and the biscuits begin turning golden.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 52Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 65mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g