These Quick & Easy Pita Pizzas will quickly become of favorite for your whole family! This fun dinner recipe is made in under 30 minutes and uses crazy simple ingredients. So delicious and easy to load up with all of your favorite toppings!
This easy dinner recipe and so many more can be found in our Weekly Menu Planning System! You can get 4 Weeks of our weekly menu plan, including recipes like this, for FREE!
You will also get access to our +Plus Membership when you join, so not only will you get access to the weekly menu plan but you’ll also be able to SWAP Recipes and CUSTOMIZE your menu plan each week!
Quick & Easy Pita Pizzas Are…
- Made in Under 30 Minutes
- Great for Busy Weeknights
- Simple Ingredients
- Topped with your favorite ingredients
Bread – These pizzas are made with 8″ Greek Style Pita Flatbreads
Meat – Ground Beef or Sausage, Pepperoni, Option of your favorite meat
Dairy – Mozzarella Cheese
Pantry – Jar of Pizza Sauce
Vegetables – Feel free to load these pizzas up with your favorite veggies
How to Make These Pita Pizzas
Begin by pre-cooking your Ground Beef or Sausage in a large skillet over medium high heat for 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink. Then, spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
You’ll then place the Pita Flatbreads on your baking sheet and top with Pizza Sauce, your favorite toppings and Mozzarella Cheese.
Finally, bake in the oven at 400° F. for 10 minutes or until Cheese starts to brown. You may want to turn on the broiler for 2-3 minutes if you want the Cheese to have a golden color.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
This is a great recipe to prep ahead of time! It’s already such an easy recipe, so prepping beforehand makes it even better! Start by pre-cooking your Ground Beef or Sausage in a large skillet over medium high heat for 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container or Ziploc bag until ready to assemble.
More Kid-Friendly Recipes You Have to Try!
4 Ingredient Keto Chicken Nuggets – A simple and healthy chicken nugget recipe that your kids will love!
Cheesy Beef Quesadillas – Loaded with cheese and your favorite toppings!
Loaded Tater Tot Skewers – An incredible game day appetizer! Yum!
- 6 - 8" Greek Style Pita Flatbreads
- 14 oz. Jar of Pizza Sauce
- 16 oz. Bag of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Lb. Ground Beef or Sausage, Cooked until no longer pink
- 6 oz. Package of Pepperoni
- Additional Veggies or Meats (Optional, You can use whatever you love!)
- Pre-Cook your ground beef or sausage in a large skillet over Medium-High heat for 8-10 minutes until no longer pink.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the Pita Flatbreads on your baking sheet and top them with Pizza Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese and Your Favorite Toppings.
- Bake in the oven at 400° F for 10 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown (You may want to turn on the broiler for 2-3 minutes if you want the cheese to have a golden color)
Prep Ahead Instructions -
Pre-Cook Your ground beef or sausage in a large skillet over Medium High heat for 8-10 minutes until no longer pink. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container or ziploc bag until ready to assemble.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 958Total Fat: 51gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 179mgSodium: 1863mgCarbohydrates: 63gFiber: 4gSugar: 6gProtein: 60g