This Ritz Cracker Chicken is a recipe your kids will go crazy for. It’s made in under an hour and can be served with your favorite dipping sauces. Recipes like this are perfect for family dinners. Even the pickiest eaters will love this one.
This easy dinner recipe and so many more can be found in our Weekly Menu Planning System! You can get 4 Weeks of our weekly menu plan, including recipes like this, for FREE!
You will also get access to our +Plus Membership when you join, so not only will you get access to the weekly menu plan but you’ll also be able to SWAP Recipes and CUSTOMIZE your menu plan each week!
Why Make Ritz Cracker Chicken
- Easy dinner idea
- Made in under an hour
- Simple ingredients
- Perfect for busy weeknights
Chicken – Boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
Crackers – 2 sleeves of Ritz crackers, crushed
Seasoning – Onion powder, black pepper, garlic powder, ground mustard
Pantry – Mayonnaise
Cheese – Grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Ritz Cracker Chicken
Start by covering a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Then, in a large bowl, combine your mayonnaise, onion powder, black pepper, garlic powder, and ground mustard.
After, place your Ritz Crackers and parmesan cheese in a large Ziploc bag, crush them with a rolling pin, and shake to mix well.
Next, dip your chicken tenders into your mayonnaise mixture, then into your Ritz Cracker mixture and place onto the foil-lined baking sheet. Repeat with all of your chicken pieces.
Lastly, bake your chicken for 20-25 minutes at 425°, until your chicken is completely cooked. Enjoy! I hope you love it!
More Chicken Recipes to Try!
Greek Chicken Gyro Tacos – This recipe brings Greek food right to your home!
Cheddar Ranch Chicken Tenders – You’ll love this simple sheet pan recipe.
Touchdown Worthy Game Day Baked Chicken – The perfect chicken recipe for game days!
- 2 Lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenderloins
- 2 Sleeves of Ritz Crackers (Approximately 60 crackers), Crushed
- 2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Ground Mustard
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cover a large baking sheet with Aluminum Foil and spray with Non-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In a large bowl combine Mayonnaise, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, and Ground Mustard.
- Place Ritz Crackers and Parmesan Cheese in a Large Ziploc Bag and crush with a rolling pin, then shake to mix well.
- Dip Chicken Tenders in Mayonnaise Mixture, then into the Ritz Cracker Mixture.
- Place on the Foil-Lined Baking Sheet. Repeat with all Chicken Pieces.
- Bake for 20-25 Minutes at 425°, until chicken is completely cooked.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 878Total Fat: 72gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 54gCholesterol: 185mgSodium: 765mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 51g