This is such a fun salad idea that can be served from a large sheet pan OR you could make four smaller sheet pan salads with the smaller quarter sheet pan size. This is a great salad recipe because the toppings are spread all throughout the salad, rather than just on top!
Guess What!! This recipe and so many more are included in our Weekly Menu Planning System! Right now you can get 4 Weeks of our weekly menu plan, including more recipes just like this one, for FREE!
You’ll get access to our +PLUS Membership when you join, which means you’ll not only get access to the weekly menu plan but you’ll also be able to SWAP Recipes and CUSTOMIZE Your menu plan each week!
Click Here to Join MenuPlans.com for FREE for 4 Weeks!
Why Make This Sheet Pan Cobb Salad
- Quick and Easy
- Versatile With What Toppings You Can Use
- Great for Parties and Gatherings
- Simple Ingredients
How to Make This Sheet Pan Cobb Salad
This is a visual walk-through of this salad recipe. The full instructions can be found at the bottom of this post in the recipe card.
First, chop up your greens and lay them out on a large sheet pan. Now, you can use any type of lettuce or blend of lettuce you would like.
Next, begin creating rows with the toppings that you would like. We diced chicken, tomatoes, feta cheese, etc. Feel free to pile on all of your favorites.
Drizzle on dressing and and allow your family and friends to dish up the salads and enjoy!
Can I Make This Recipe in Advance?
Go ahead and make this salad in advance on a sheet pan, except for the dressings. Cover tightly and and store in the fridge up to 24 hours in advance. Right before serving, drizzle with dressing or have the dressing on the side.
You’ll find that the tomatoes might release some juice, but the salad will still be tasty and delicious!
Can I Swap Out the Chicken?
You can use ham, turkey, sliced steak, or even make a meatless salad! Feel free to adjust the ingredients and create the perfect salad for your preference!
More Amazing Salad Recipes
- Grilled Taco Chicken Salad – Such a simple and tasty recipe that takes under an hour to create!
- Caprese Pasta Salad – A delicious and satisfying pasta filled with so many fresh ingredients! One of my favorites during Summer!
- 15 Chopped Salad Ideas – A list of some of my favorite and simple salad recipes!
Sheet Pan Cobb Salad For A Crowd
Create a simple and healthy weeknight dinner with this Sheet Pan Cobb Salad! Try out this recipe at an event or party for a nice side served next to dinner! Get big flavor in no time!
- 2 1/2 Heads of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 lb Bacon (8 Slices), Cooked Crispy and Crumbled
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenderloins (about 8)
- 1 cup Crumbled Feta
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 4 Eggs, Hard-Boiled
- 1 Avocado, Thinly Sliced
- 10-15 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 Cup of Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and season chicken tenderloins with lemon pepper or italian seasoning. Line a sheet pan with foil and bake tenderloins for 10-15 minutes, turning once halfway through baking.
- (Or, you could grill the tenderloins, if you prefer!) While they are baking, place lettuce as the first layer on the sheet pan.
- Next, cut eggs in fourths. Place bacon, eggs, avocados, feta, and cherry tomatoes in rows over the bed of lettuce on the sheet pan.
- When the chicken tenderloins are finished baking, thinly slice and place on salad.
- Squeeze lemon juice out of the lemon and drizzle evenly over salad.
- Top with salt, pepper, and your preferred salad dressing.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 572Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 223mgSodium: 1497mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 9gSugar: 8gProtein: 37g