These delicious Sheet Pan Parmesan Garlic Steaks are made from the comfort of your own kitchen! A crazy simple Sheet Pan recipe that you’ll love! Pair it with baby potatoes for an incredible family dinner!
This fabulous comfort dinner recipe and so many more can be found in our Weekly Menu Planning System! You can get 4 Weeks of our weekly menu plan, including recipes like this, for FREE!
You will also get access to our +Plus Membership when you join, so not only will you get access to the weekly menu plan but you’ll also be able to SWAP Recipes and CUSTOMIZE your menu plan each week!
Click HERE to join MenuPlans.com for FREE for 4 weeks!
This Sheet Pan Recipe is perfect for creating amazing steaks from home! The baby potatoes and asparagus are pair perfectly with this Garlic Parmesan Steak.
Why Make Sheet Pan Parmesan Garlic Steak & Potatoes?
- Sheet Pan Recipe
- Made in Under an Hour
- Simple Ingredients
- Easy Recipe
How to Make this Sheet Pan Recipe:
This is a visual walk-through of this recipe for readers. The Full Recipe can be found on the recipe card located at the bottom of this post.
Begin by placing the Baby Potatoes on a Large Baking Sheet. Then, drizzle with Olive Oil and Salt. Toss to coat evenly.
Bake your Potatoes in the oven for 25 minutes at 375 F.
Next, in a Large Ziploc Bag combine the Steak, Olive Oil, Minced Garlic, Salt, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, and 1/2 of the Parmesan Cheese.
Place your Steaks on the Baking Sheet.
Next, broil in the oven for 5-6 minutes and remove pan from oven. When removed, flip your Steaks.
Finally, add in your Asparagus and broil for another 5-6 minutes until your Steaks reach the internal temperature you desire.
Can I Make This Recipe Ahead of Time?
Yes! To Prep-Ahead, combine the Steak, Olive Oil, Minced Garlic, Salt, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, and 1/2 of the Parmesan Cheese in a Ziploc bag. Store in the refrigerator until ready to cook!
More Easy Dinners to Try!
Garlic Butter Sheet Pan Chicken – It’s so easy to throw this Sheet Pan Chicken recipe together for family dinners!
Taco Pizza Recipe – So quick and easy to make on a busy night. Use homemade pizza crust or pre-packaged for a simple dinner the entire family will love it!
18 Healthy Sheet Pan Dinners – Check out all of these crazy simple Sheet Pan recipes that taste amazing!
Sheet Pan Parmesan Garlic Steak & Potatoes
Make incredible steaks from your home with this recipe! I love the added flavor that comes with the parmesan and garlic! Delicious!
- 2 lbs. Sirloin Steak
- 1 1/2 lbs. Baby Potatoes
- 1 lb. Asparagus, Washed and Ends Cut Off
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 4 oz. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- Fresh Parsley (Optional, for Garnish)
- Place the Baby Potatoes onto a Large Baking Sheet. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. of Olive Oil, and 1/2 tsp. of Salt. Toss to Coat evenly.
- Bake the Potatoes in the Oven for 25 Minutes at 375 F.
- In a Large Ziploc Bag combine the Steak, 2 Tbsp. of Olive Oil, 2 tsp. Minced Garlic, 1 tsp. Salt, 1 tsp. Black Pepper, 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder, and 1/2 of the Parmesan Cheese.
- Place the Steaks on the Baking Sheet.
- Broil in the oven for 5-6 Minutes, Remove pan from oven and flip the Steaks.
- Add in Asparagus and Broil another 5-6 minutes on the other side until Steaks reach the internal temperature you desire. (140° F for Medium) - You may want to take them out and check them half way through.
In a Large Ziploc Bag combine the Steak, 2 Tbsp. of Olive Oil, 2 tsp. Minced Garlic, 1 tsp. Salt, 1 tsp. Black Pepper, 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder, and 1/2 of the Parmesan Cheese (Save the other half for the end). Store in the refrigerator until ready to cook!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 631Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 153mgSodium: 1009mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 53g