Garlic Butter Sheet Pan Chicken is the ultimate dinner idea. If you are looking for a sheet pan chicken recipe this dinner is a must make. Sweet and savory in every single bite.
Garlic Butter Sheet Pan Chicken
When you reach for sheet pan recipes, it makes dinner a breeze. If you want simple dinners that bring tons of flavor, this garlic butter chicken is a must make.
What Is The Best Chicken To Use
Honestly you can use any chicken you would like. The key is to make sure you fully cook your chicken. Bone-in chicken will take longer than a boneless piece of chicken.
Use a meat thermometer to ensure you reach 165 degrees internal temperature. Make sure if you have bone-in chicken your thermometer doesn’t touch a bone. Or it can give you a false reading.
Why Make this One Pan Dinner
- Easy prep
- Simple ingredients
- Practically bakes itself in the oven
- Delicious flavoring
- Great to meal prep for a few days in the week
What isn’t to love about this dinner. My kids and my husband and I love it. You can even make extra to meal prep for the week.
Can I Change Up Vegetables In The Ingredients
I used asparagus but you could easily swap with say broccoli, sweet potatoes or any other heartier vegetable. Feel free to do root vegetables as well.
How to Make
Start by spraying or lining your baking sheet. Then in a bowl you will mix up your garlic, honey Italian seasonings, butter, and salt and pepper.
Place your chicken thighs in a skillet and cook 5-6 minutes to let them sear until golden brown.
Place your partially cooked chicken on a baking sheet with asparagus. Then coat with the butter mixture, toss and add lemons and cook as directed.
If you want to meal prep with leftovers go right ahead. Just save back what you don’t eat. Place in single serve containers and then take for your lunch or make for an easy dinner later in the week.
Freezing can work but your vegetables will become mushy. So if you freeze I recommend just freezing the leftover chicken. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- 1 Stick (1/2 Cup) of Butter, Melted
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 2 lbs. Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Fresh Lemon & Parsley for Garnish (Optional
- Line a Large Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper
- In a Small Bowl combine Butter, Lemon Juice, Garlic, Honey, Italian Seasoning, Salt and Pepper
- Place Chicken Thighs in a Large Skillet and Cook each side for 5-6 Minutes until Golden Brown
- Place Chicken Thighs on the Baking Sheet
- Evenly coat with Butter Mixture and Toss, Add Sliced Lemon if Desired Bake at 400 Degrees for 20 - 30 Minutes until Chicken is completely cooked through.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 345Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 227mgSodium: 807mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 45g