Whip up these Crack Chicken Sliders for a quick dinner or lunch this week. Crack chicken sandwiches are loaded with shredded chicken, bacon, ranch flavor, cream cheese, and loads of cheese!
You also might want to try these ham and cheese pockets, cheeseburger pinwheels, or even pepperoni pizza sliders.
Crack Chicken Sliders
Crack chicken is such a popular recipe. I wanted to give it a bit of a spin and create these chicken sliders.
Perfect for serving up for dinner, lunch, or serve as an appetizer for a party you are hosting.
Using Pre-Cooked Shredded Chicken
What I love about this recipe is you have minimal prep if you have pre-shredded chicken on hand. I like to buy frozen chicken that is already cooked and frozen.
It helps me to save time for meal prepping later on. But, you can also pre-cook your chicken and use for meals just like this. A great meal prep item for sure to keep stocked in your freezer.
How To Make Crack Chicken Sliders
Step 1: Add your pre-cooked shredded chicken, cream cheese, ranch powder, and bacon in a skillet on the stove. Heat on medium until it is hot and bubbly.
Step 2: Once it is all melted and bubbly add on your shredded cheese. Stir well and then remove from the heat.
Step 3: Spread your chicken mixture over the bottom part of the rolls, and top with cheese.
Step 4: Brush the rolls with butter and bake as directed in the printable recipe card below.
Once done remove from the oven and serve up a creamy and cheesy chicken sliders for your family or friends.
What To Serve With Crack Chicken Sliders
The Hawaiian rolls add a nice sweetness paired to the savory chicken filling. Here are a few of our favorite pairings.
- Salty Chips
- Crisp Vegetables (here are 15 summer side dish recipes)
- Cucumber and Onions
- Fruit Salad
Storing Leftover Sliders
These sliders are best when served warm and fresh from the oven. But they will store in the fridge for around 3 days. Always use your best judgment in terms of quality.
When in doubt toss it out, is my motto when it comes to eating any food leftover.
To reheat you can either place sliders in the oven covered with aluminum foil, or toss in the microwave for a quick reheat.
Or if you have younger kids you could pack in their lunch and let them eat the sandwich cold for lunch. It doesn’t taste bad straight from the fridge.
Crack Chicken Sliders
Crack Chicken Sliders are a Family Favorite! Loaded with Cheese and Bacon you can't go wrong with these sliders served on Hawaiian Rolls.
- 20 oz. Tyson Pulled Chicken Breast, Thawed
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 7 oz. Cooked Bacon Pieces
- 1 oz. Package of Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 9 Slices Cheddar Cheese
- 12 count Package of Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- 3 Tablespoon Butter, Melted
- Place the Pulled Chicken Breast, Cream Cheese, Bacon Pieces, and Ranch Dressing Mix in a large skillet and heat over medium heat until everything is bubbly hot and the cream cheese is melted
- Sprinkle with the Shredded Cheddar Cheese and Stir everything together.
- Remove from heat and set the Chicken Mixture aside
- Slice your Kings Hawaiian Rolls in half and place the bottom half in a greased 9x13 baking dish
- Place the creamy chicken mixture on the bottom half of the rolls
- Top with the Sliced Cheddar Cheese and the Top of the Hawaiian Rolls
- Brush the top of the rolls with melted butter
- Cover with foil and Bake at 350° for 15 Minutes
- Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes until the top of the sandwiches starts to brown
Prep Ahead Instructions -
Place the Pulled Chicken Breast, Cream Cheese, Bacon Pieces, and Ranch Dressing Mix in a large skillet and heat over medium heat until everything is bubbly hot and the cream cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the Shredded Cheddar Cheese and Stir everything together. Store in an Airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to assemble.
Cooking Instructions -
Slice your Kings Hawaiian Rolls in half and place the bottom half in a greased 9x13 baking dish. Place the creamy chicken mixture on the bottom half of the rolls. Top with the Sliced Cheddar Cheese and the Top of the Hawaiian Rolls. Brush the top of the rolls with melted butter. Cover with foil and Bake at 350° for 15 Minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes until the top of the sandwiches starts to brown
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 493Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 127mgSodium: 1147mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 25g