Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is an easy chicken pasta recipe you might want to try it. Cheesy, tender pasta, bacon, and sliced chicken. Great to serve your family or a crowd.
I have a few more recipes for you to try out. Oven fried chicken, chicken pot pie ring, chicken cordon bleu, or whip up this rotisserie chicken taco.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
I love a good pasta recipe so give it a try and let me know. I made this up and the whole family gobbled it right up.
How To Make
Step 1: Heat oil in a pan on the stove and then season your chicken with the dry powdered ranch. You will cook for 7-10 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
Step 2: Remove your chicken from the pan and place on a paper towel lined plate. Add in your butter and garlic and stir for 2-3 minutes. Then whisk in your flour and stir until mixed.
Step 3: Now add in your heavy cream, cheese, and pepper and cook until cheese is melted and well combined. The full recipe is listed below.
Step 4: Cook your pasta as directed on the box. Then you will mix all the ingredients together and pour into a baking pan.
Step 5: Bake in the oven as directed in the printable recipe card. See how easy this dish is. Once done, just spoon up some and serve an incredible and cheesy dinner.
What To Serve With This Pasta Casserole
- Dinner Rolls or French Bread
- Vegetable side dish
This pasta dish can be a dinner in one or pair with your favorite sides. I love doing salad and bread but feel free to replace with what you have on hand.
What Type of Pasta to Use
I used penne pasta, but feel free to swap with any other smaller style pasta. Elbow, bow tie, rigatoni, etc. They all will work well just make sure to cook according to the box or package it comes in.
Interested in More Chicken Dinner Ideas
- Crockpot Cheesy Rigatoni Chicken | This is a fantastic crockpot recipe that is loaded with pasta, cheese, and of course chicken in every bite.
- Crack Chicken Sliders | Whip up these chicken sliders. Tons of flavor in every bite. Pairs ranch, chicken in a creamy sauce.
- Chicken Alfredo Lasagna | Here you have a simple white lasagna that is full of alfredo sauce, chicken, and pasta.
Place all your pasta dish in an airtight container and store in the fridge. You will be able to store this pasta and chicken for up to three days. Just store in the fridge and then reheat when you are ready to eat.
Heat up in the microwave or opt to warm up in the oven. If you do the oven place in a baking dish and cover with aluminum foil so it doesn’t dry out.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is full of all your favorite flavors! Garlic and Herb Chicken paired with a creamy sauce and topped with bacon and cheese, it's everything you ever wanted pasta to be!
- 1 Lb. Chicken Breast, Cut into 1" Pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 8 Oz. Penne Pasta, Cooked according to package directions
- 1 Package of Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Flour
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 oz. Parmesan Cheese, Freshly Shredded
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 oz. Bacon, Cooked & Chopped into Pieces
- Heat Olive OIl in a Large Skillet over Medium-High Heat, Add Chicken and 1/2 of Ranch Dressing Package and cook 7-10 Minutes while stirring
- Remove Chicken from the pan and set aside
- To the same pan add Butter and Minced Garlic. Stir until melted 2-3 minutes
- Add in Flour and the rest of the Ranch dressing mix, Whisk together for 1 minute
- Slowly add in Heavy Cream, Parmesan Cheese, & Black Pepper and cook over medium heat until melted
- Cook Pasta according to package directions and drain water
- Place Pasta, Chicken and Sauce in a large 9x13 baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray
- Mix the Pasta, Chicken & Sauce together until well mixed then top with Bacon Pieces and Mozzarella Cheese
- Bake in the oven at 375° for 20 Minutes
Optional Cooking Method: If you are in a hurry you can heat everything together in the stove and mix in the Mozzarella and Bacon instead of baking for 20 minutes. This is also a great recipe to prep ahead of time and store in the fridge so that all you have to do is bake when you get home on a busy night.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 885Total Fat: 65gSaturated Fat: 35gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 240mgSodium: 1627mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 50g