Rotisserie Chicken Tacos are a quick and easy chicken taco recipe you can throw together in under 30 minutes. Seasoned chicken stuffed into corn shells and piled high with your favorite taco toppings.
Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
If you love rotisserie chicken you will love this crazy simple recipe. It is such a quick way to get chicken recipes, cause you won’t have to cook the chicken, just shred the pre-cooked chicken and enjoy.
Can You Buy Pre-Cooked Chicken
Feel free to buy pre-cooked chicken whether it be a rotisserie style chicken or opt to buy from pre-cooked that you can dice or shred.
I do this often when I know I am short on time and do not have a ton of time to cook!
How To Season Pre-Cooked Chicken With Taco Flavor
I used salsa and Mexican spiced seasoning! This is such a great recipe so you are able to really change the flavor to a classic chicken taco.
Toppings For Chicken Tacos
- Black Olives
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
Can I Make This Without Using Rotisserie Chicken
If you want feel free to cook up chicken breasts, thighs, etc. Then just shred the chicken and go from there on making the recipe.
I have done it with rotisserie chicken cause I didn’t want to have to cook the chicken in advance. It just helps save some time. But feel free to adapt the recipe to fit what you are wanting.
Craving More Easy Chicken Recipes
- Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Recipes | Here is a nice sized list of recipes for you to pick and choose from. Buy a rotisserie chicken and then use the leftovers for one or more of these recipes.
- Cheesy Chicken Rigatoni | If you enjoy pasta give this recipe a try. Tons of cheese, rich flavor, and so simple to whip up. All made in your crockpot!
- Crack Chicken Sliders | Give these crack chicken sliders a try. So easy to make, loaded with flavor, and easy dinner or appetizer.
- Sheet Pan Cashew Chicken | Serve up this cashew chicken for dinner tonight. All you need are a few essentials, a sheet pan, and your cooking!
- 3 Lb. Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Cups Salsa
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Package of Stand & Stuff Corn Taco Shells
- 8 oz. Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Head of Lettuce
- 1 Large Tomato, Diced
- Remove Chicken from the Rotisserie Chicken and shred with a fork, you should have around 1 1/2 Cups of Shredded Chicken
- Place Chicken, Water, Salsa, Chili Powder, Cumin, Paprika, Salt and Pepper in a large skillet
- Heat over medium high heat 7-10 Minutes while stirring
- Warm Taco Shells in the Oven according to the package directions
- Serve with Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato and all your favorite taco toppings!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 2 Tacos
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 755Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 302mgSodium: 2454mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 5gSugar: 7gProtein: 90g