Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders are such a quick and easy lunch or dinner recipe to whip up. These Hawaiian roll sliders are a must make for ham lovers.
Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders
Grab some leftover holiday ham or lunchmeat and create these cheesy ham sliders for you to dive into. This is the ultimate slider recipe for those busy weeknights.
What To Serve With Sliders
- Salty chips
- Fresh Fruit
- Cucumber Salad
- Pasta Salad
- Green Salad
How To Make Hawaiian Roll Ham and Cheese Sliders
Step 1: Start by slicing your Hawaiian rolls in half, splitting the rolls in half.
The buns will slice really easy. Once you get them cut remove the tops and set aside.
Step 2: Now lay out your ham followed by the provolone cheese.
Step 3: The next thing you will do your sauce. Mix up your mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, Dijon, and paprika. This will be your sauce to spread on the sandwiches.
Step 4: Once your sliders are ready, you will brush with butter and garlic powder and then cover and bake as directed.
Once done serve up these delicious sweet and savory ham sandwiches.
Why Do You Butter The Top Of Buns On Sliders
Have you ever wondered why the buns have to be brushed with butter before baking when making sliders? It adds flavor to the dish but also helps keep the buns nice and soft as they heat up in the oven.
Can I Half The Recipe To Make Less
Not planning to serve too many? Here you can split the recipe in half or make as few as you would like on this ham slider recipe.
Since we have a good size family I like the 9×13 size, but feel free to do less if you need. Just break down the recipe and make what you plan to eat.
These ham sliders are best when served warm from the oven.
Looking For More Delicious Recipes To Try
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pinwheels | Here is a great quick and easy dinner that features crescent rolls. Throw this together and get it cooking in the oven.
- Easy Beef Taquitos | Make these for lunch or dinner, or meal prep and toss in the freezer for later. A delicious homemade taquito recipe.
- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad | Sweet and savory collide in every single delicious bite of this chicken salad recipe.
- Taco Pizza | One of my favorite pizza recipes is this quick and easy taco pizza. A creamy and delicious sauce that brings this dish together.
- 12 Count Package of Hawaiian Rolls
- 3/4 Lb. of Deli Sliced Ham
- 8 Slices of Provolone Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/8 tsp. Paprika
- 4 Tbsp. Butter, Melted
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Slice your Hawaiian Rolls in half horizontally and place the bottom half of the rolls in a greased 9x13 baking dish
- Layer on the Ham first on top of the bottom half of the rolls
- Next layer on the Provolone Cheese
- In a small bowl combine the Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Dijon Mustard, Honey and Paprika until everything is well mixed
- Spread the sauce mixture over the cheese slices evenly
- Top with the top half of the Hawaiian Rolls
- Combine melted butter and garlic powder and brush over the top of the rolls
- Cover with foil and bake at 375° for 20 minutes
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 163Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 519mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 11g