Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders are an easy and quick weeknight dinner that will win over your family. You could also use leftover holiday turkey to make these turkey sliders as well.
Try this chicken pot pie ring, Hawaiian ham sliders, or Pepperoni sliders! These are more easy recipes to make for an appetizer or dinner for your family.
Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders
Turkey and bacon just work well together. Add in ranch and I am over the moon!
How to Make Turkey Bacon Sliders
Step 1: Start by slicing your Hawaiian rolls in half and place the bottom part in a 9×13 pan.
Step 2: Now you will whip up your butter mixture, the full directions are in the printable recipe card below. Brush this over the rolls in the pan.
Step 3: Now you will add on your sliced turkey, bacon, and drizzle over your ranch dressing.
Step 4: Top the meat mixture with the top part of the buns. Brush with remaining butter and bake as directed.
Can I Double This Slider Recipe
If you want to double this recipe go right ahead! Just use two baking pans to make up the recipe and bake to golden delicious perfection.
I have made larger batches and it works just great. You can serve this up as an appetizer or even for dinner for a crowd.
Could I Swap Out The Turkey In This Recipe
The beauty of this recipe is you are able to swap it out with ham, pastrami, or any other style of lunch meat you like. It is all about what you would like.
The same goes for the bacon, you are welcome to keep it in or take it off and skip having it on the sandwiches.
Could I Make These Turkey Sliders In Advance
The downfall with prepping these sliders in advance is the bread could sog up. If you want to fully bake them up, and then store in the fridge until ready you could.
I would then cover with aluminum foil to reheat. But, you might run into where your bread would become more dried out. So I would say these are best when served fresh.
Feel free to pre-cook the bacon and keep that in the fridge until you are ready to assemble.
Want More Simple Dinner Recipes
- Oven-Fried Chicken | You will use your oven to get a crispy-skinned chicken like a fried chicken but with no pan of oil!
- Ham and Cheese Pockets | Here is another great one to make up for the kids or the whole family. Ham, cheese, all piled into one hand pie!
- Taco Pizza | If you are a fan of pizza give this taco pizza a try. A creamy sauce that is piled high with all the taco fixings, on a flaky pizza crust.
Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders
These Quick and Easy Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders are perfect for a weeknight dinner or serving at a party. Your family will love the melted bacon and cheese over your favorite deli turkey!
- 12 Count Package of Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 1 Lb. Deli Turkey Meat, sliced
- 6 oz. Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
- 12 Slices Colby Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Chives, Chopped
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Using a bread knife cut the rolls in half horizontally.
- Place the bottom half of the rolls in a 9x13 baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine Melted Butter, Chives, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt, and Parmesan Cheese in a small bowl.
- Brush the bottom layer of rolls with the Butter Mixture then layer with 6 Slices of Cheese, Turkey, and Bacon.
- Drizzle Ranch Dressing over the Bacon and Turkey then top with the remaining Cheese.
- Cover with the top of the rolls and brush the remaining butter on top of the rolls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes uncovered.
- Serve while warm with additional ranch for dipping if desired.
Prep Ahead Instructions -
Follow the directions through step 7, Cover with foil and place in the refrigerator until ready to bake. I typically don't like to store it more than 24 hours.
Cooking Instructions -
Bake in the oven at 375° F for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes uncovered.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 627Total Fat: 51gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 156mgSodium: 2203mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 32g